Henry Ford once said, "The only thing worse than training employees and letting them go is not training them and keeping them." How right the American automotive pioneer still is today. Employees need to be trained and educated. And this is not because they are incapable from the outset, but because it sets them on the path to better performance. That is why our ZBV Fels team receives regular training and further education, because we value our colleagues as long-term team members. Among other things, the following measures are currently firmly planned and in part already being implemented:
- Team leader training for three colleagues authorized to give instructions
- Training specialist sanitary for another kitchen carpenter
- Training specialist electrical for another kitchen carpenter
- Training special packaging overseas and art for three more colleagues
- Training course transport manager road haulage (IHK examination)
- ASD training on occupational safety for all colleagues
You also want to be part of the ZBV Fels team? We are still looking for motivated colleagues for the following areas of responsibility ("Career").